Project Quality Manager Position in Oil and Gas Company
With the expansion of their global business, our client with a history of well over fifty years, is a leader in the global marine oil and gas fabrication industry is seeking a competent individual to join them as their Project Quality Manager.
The position will have the responsibility on managing and establishing standards in manufacturing and fabricating off shore platforms and other similar products for mainly the oil and gas industry. The role is expected to ensure manufacturing practices and integrity of processes are not compromised.
The responsibilities include :-
- Development of Quality Process in close consultation with Team and Senior Managers surrounding the project.
- Development of Inspection and Test Plans with quality surveyors and engineers
- Liaising with Area Quality Manager to ensure resolution of quality issues
- Develop audit schedule in conjunction with QHSE coordinator
- Ensure records are well maintained for all system of product audits and ensure timely corrective action taken
- Monitor fabrication operations and all associated inspection and test to ensure compliance to specifications.
- Monitor Built in documentation and ensure progressive generation for approval and signed off by the client
- Maintain project non –conformance log and ensure timely close out of any their reports
- Review inspection requirements for project material requisitions and purchase, including invitations to tender and subcontracts
- Participate in project management reviews and contracts for viability
- Generate weekly reports on Quality Status for projects undertaken
We envisage the ideal candidate to no less than ten years in quality management with experience that largely coming from the oil and gas industry. He should also demonstrate the technical competency in managing fabrication operations and processes, Good communications skills and ability to work with a cross cultured nationality will be highly valued of the candidacy. Ability to relocate to Malaysia and or Indonesia will be necessary.
Candidates interested with the position are invited to submit their resume to James Miner at email:
jamesminer[at]boldmann.com – with confidence on their confidentiality.
There is no restriction on nationality although those with Asia project exposure is preferred. Expatriate remuneration can be expected. Excellent career progression can be expected with the client organization as well. In anticipation to your interest, thank you for your response.