Geotechnical Superintendent in Mining Company
Verity: HR consultants recruiting top talents for top companies.
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
Post Date : 13/06/2008
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Our mission is to identify and address these needs, by working with our clients and candidates to provide customized and innovative approaches and solutions. All of our consultants are skilled and experienced recruitment professionals from the Human Resources and Management professions. Verity has offices in Jakarta and Perth and is represented through alliances in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane.
Superintendent for site base. With a structured company management and as an established company, there is no doubt that you will be going in the right direction when it comes to growing your career. This company also offering a world class salary packages for top candidates.
Advising in special geotechnical projects that would benefit the profitability and safety of the mining operation and providing advice to Day-to-Day Operation Geotechnical Engineer in terms of data collection accuracy. The key responsibility is also include direct, manage, plan, monitor, control and supervise to ensure appropriate geotechnical investigation and recommendation are produced and implemented in timely manner.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Geological Engineering/ Mining Engineering/ Geophysics or related discipline.
* Having experience minimum 5 years in geotechnical monitoring and analysis, preferably in more than one open cut mining environment.
* Preferably in Senior level as Superintendent or equivalent.
* Competence in the use of geotechnical software and computer literate.
* Experienced working on major projects with major clients.
* Applicants must be willing to work at Satui, Banjarmasin.
* 2 Full-Time positions available.
* Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: