Mechanical Commissionning Engineer for Oil and Gas Company
Closing Date: 8-8-08.
Carimin Sdn Bhd
Carimin Sdn Bhd. We are a well-established Malaysian registered company servicing the oil and gas industry in Malaysia and Asia region. Today, we are recognized as a leader in resource engineering and project management providing a broad range of professional personnel and specialist consulting and inspection services for all phases of the exploration, development and operation processes to the oil and gas and petrochemical-related industries.
Our clients are the leading names in the oil and gas industry, operating in many different parts of the world. Among the major clients include, Petronas Carigali, Talisman Malaysia Limited, Sabah/Sarawak Shell, Murphy Oil Co Ltd, Nippon Oil Exploration, ExxonMobil, Carigali Triton, Hess Oil & Gas and etc.
We are looking for:
Mechanical Commissioning Engineer (Kuala Lumpur)
* To supervise and monitor pre-commissioning, testing and commissioning activities of all plant/facility mechanical and piping systems.
* To review and provide inputs to contractor pre-commissioning, testing and commissioning execution plans, schedules, resources allocation, test procedures and final documentation.
* To provide design and construction inputs recommendations to incorporate provisions for and facilitate pre-commissioning, testing and commissioning works.
* Ensure that all plant mechanical and piping systems have been correctly hooked up with appropriate construction check sheet completed.
* Ensure that all construction and pre-commissioning checks are witnessed and complete.
* Must be knowledgeable in using mechanical testing and commissioning tools and equipment.
* Able to supervise and manage a site team and or a team of commissioning technicians.
* B.Sc. in Engineering, preferably with Mechanical Engineering, with minimum of 9 years experience; Diploma in Engineering, preferably with Mechanical Engineering, with minimum of 12 years hands-on experience in Oil & Gas facilities/plants pre-commissioning and commissioning.
* Shall have worked with at least 2 offshore hookup and commissioning projects and commission & startup experience of at least 1 offshore oil and gas production/compressor project. Shall have working knowledge of offshore Oil and Gas safety standards.
* Shall have hands-on pre-commissioning and commissioning experience with the following equipment:
o Static equipment, e.g. tanks/vessels, heat exchanges, gas coolers, etc.;
o Positive displacement pumps and compressors;
o Centrifugal pumps;
o Mechanical equipment packages, e.g. turbine compressors, turbine/diesel generators, instruments air compressors and dryers, chemical injection systems, etc.
* Shall be familiar with piping system pre-commissioning works, e.g. flushing/cleaning, hydrotesting, P&ID line walk, reinstatement leak test, etc. Shall be able to prepare hydrotest and reinstatement leak test procedures/packages and spading/isolation plans and have hands-on experience in leading reinstatement leak test works, experience in using Nitrogen/Helium method is preferred.
* Experience with Project Completion Management systems such as WinPCS, etc. will be of added advantage.
* Candidate with similar job experience are also encourage to apply.
* Job start date : Immediate
Interested candidates are invited to apply online. You may also contact us directly for further inquiries.
Email: Tuty at email@example.com
Rosli at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ilyana at email@example.com
Abu Zahar at firstname.lastname@example.org