Site Coordinator at Worley Parsons
WorleyParsons is a dynamic international design and project services organisation, currently with over 20,400 employees across 30 countries. With a recognised global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world.
Site Coordinator (Jetty Traffic)
* Required hands on experience in planning, scheduling on site (EPC) jetty traffic flow
* Incumbant is required to have expert knowledge on EPC jetty routes closure, expected to liaise with authorities on jetty rules and regulations, etc.
* A must have to possess strong local knowledge of jetty regulations, PSA regulations.
* At least 8-10 years of relevant experience on Construction Site Services Jetties Management.
* Prior work background to be in EPC, Oil and Gas Industries.
* Have strong communication skills with ability to respond quickly to situations.
* Have strong leadership qualities.
WorleyParsons offers competitive salary packages together with rewards and benefits of working within a dynamic and expanding company. Defined by the commitment to serving our customers with professionalism, the total commitment to safety, the desire continually to meet client expectations.
All applications will ONLY be received via firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about WorleyParsons' exciting global career opportunities and to register your details, kindly visit our web site at http://www.worleyparsons.com/v5/employment.