Project Manager at Oil and Gas Company
A multinational Oil & Gas Company under BPMIGAS has immediate opening as:
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta Selatan)
* Management of the design, construction, installation and facilities in accordance with the agreed development strategy and in compliance with corporate EHS, quality, cost and schedule requirements, and the Indonesian regulatory requirements.
* Developing/facilitating project action plan, basic design, including engineering process, control, utility, and logistic.
* Managing project budget & cost control, management procedures and contracting process.
* Directs the performance of financial analysis, long-range planning and diverse special projects to provide for sound investment and provide financial guidelines for operations in groups.
* Responsible for developing new project and departmental strategy.
* Degree in relevant engineering discipline
* A proven track history working in a Project Manager role
* At least 10 years relevant experience in the same capacity in oil and gas industry
* Strong management and leadership skills
* Independent and able to work within a team environment
* Good analytical and quality conceptual skills
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal in English & bahasa
* Demonstrated time management skills
Interested applicants may send CV to:
email@example.com (max 200kb).
Closing Date: 27-12-08