Safety Officer at PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is one of the major coal producing and exporting companies in Indonesia. It signed the first coal mining contract with the Government of Indonesia in 1981 and is therefore the longest-standing private coal producer. PT Arutmin Indonesia exports most of its coal production to the world market. Our mine operation and a world class coal terminal is fully based in South Kalimantan. To support its growth, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic individual to fill the positions as :
SAFETY OFFICER - (Code: SO)
This position is based at our site in South Kalimantan. This is a staff position reporting to Safety & Health Supervisor. This position is responsible for planning, implementing & controlling safety programs to ensure that all employees, and contractors comply with the company policy and standard on safety.
Specific requirements to apply:
· Min. S1 Degree in health science or relevant disciplines
· Having minimum 2 years experiences in related position.
· Good skills in assessment, auditing, training in health, safety & security.
· Possess good knowledge in mining safety and health regulations, HSE management and audit system.
· Posses good interpersonal, leadership skill and people management
· Capable to work with minimum supervision, willing to work hard and under pressure.
· Good communication skills in Indonesia and English both written and oral, computer literate in Microsoft Office Programs.
· High integrity, dedicated, and team work oriented and high commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety and business ethic and Good Corporate Governance.
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (SO) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to :
HUMAN RESOURCES DEPARTMENT
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046
Fax: 021-57945688 or email to email@example.com