Lead Engineer / Technologist for The Energy Industry
MONROE CONSULTING GROUP, PT
Monroe Consulting Group is a global team of recruitment specialists, boasting a network of over 40 offices located throughout Europe, USA, Asia and Australia. Our office located in Jakarta, works with some of the best-known local and multi-national companies to deliver consistently high levels of service and delivery within Middle to Senior Management recruitment.
Our Client is one of the biggest Fortune 500 companies in the world, providing reliable, efficient products and services for the energy industry.
To strengthen their technical team, they are looking for a qualified person – who has a solid experience and advanced technical knowledge in handling Gas Turbine – to join their office in Jakarta for the following position:
Lead Engineer / Technologist Post Date: 16 Jun 08
The Lead Engineer / Technologist is part of the Application Engineering function and will be responsible to lead a technical support for Gas Turbine conversion, modification & upgrade business in Asia region.
* To create conversion, modification & upgrade opportunity with customers and to work closely with Asia Commercial team and USA Application Engineering.
* To lead a customer solution, and to communicate it to all levels of the organization and external customers.
* To evaluate the current plant performances or customer issues and find conversion, modification & upgrade opportunity with customers.
* To design the customer solution package and provide technical promotion with supports from USA Application Engineering team.
* To provide technical training within company’s service sales organization.
* To communicate strategic plan and progress of resolution to all levels of the organization.
* To participate on teams assigned to address specific organizational initiatives.
* English proficiency is an absolute must.
* Holds Bachelor degree in Engineering, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics or Computer Science.
* Minimum of 5 years solid technical experience in handling Gas Turbine installation, outage services or manufacturing/repair processes.
* Having analytical, strategic thinking & general management balance with practical approach as a problem solver.
* Highly articulate communicator with strong presentation skills.
* Flexible and adaptable team player.
* High level of accountability and responsibility.
* Detail oriented self starter with a “can do” attitude.
* Willing to travel frequently – in and outside of Indonesia, when required to do so.
If your professional qualifications meet all the requirements above, please submit your latest comprehensive CV in MS Word file along with your recent photograph before June 24, 2008 to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications would be treated in strict confidentiality and we regret that only short listed applicants would be notified for an initial interview.