Maintenance Supervisor at Worley Parsons Pte Ltd
Worley Parsons Pte Ltd
Major EPC Petrochemical refinery expansion project
• Long term project
• Multiple opportunities
WorleyParsons is a dynamic international design and project services organisation, currently with over 20,400 employees across 30 countries. With a recognised global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world.
* Reporting to the Facilities & Engineering Services Manager, this incumbent would be primarily in charge of site buildings & common facilities maintenance, erection.
* Ensure all work orders are carried out accurately
* Ensure routine maintenance procedures are followed correctly and recorded
* Maintain safe work environment, adhere to safe working practices
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Engineering (Petroleum/Oil/Gas) or equivalent.
* At least 8-10 years of O&G Camp Site Experience with E&I or Civil background.
* Significant supervisory experience in relevant, similar role
* Excellent communication skills
WorleyParsons offers competitive salary packages together with rewards and benefits of working within a dynamic and expanding company. Defined by the commitment to serving our customers with professionalism, the total commitment to safety, the desire continually to meet client expectations.
All applications will ONLY be received via firstname.lastname@example.org or you can submit via "Apply via Email" button.
To learn more about WorleyParsons' exciting global career opportunities and to register your details, kindly visit our web site at http://www.worleyparsons.com/v5/employment.