Field Material Buyer at WorleyParsons
WorleyParsons is a dynamic international design and project services organisation, currently with over 20,400 employees across 30 countries. With a recognised global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world.
Field Material Buyer
* Issue Request for quotes, evaluate supplier proposals, work with the material management team to select the best value supplier.
* Negotiate price, terms, and schedules.
* Regularly interacts with suppliers, project team and functional peer groups. Follow up on placed orders to assure timely delivery and product shipment.
* Support proposal pricing as required.
* Managing inventory levels on assigned material products.
* Preferably tertiary qualified in relevant field.
* At least 6 to 8 years of relevant industry experience - background in Oil and Gas Industry.
WorleyParsons offers competitive salary packages together with rewards and benefits of working within a dynamic and expanding company. Defined by the commitment to serving our customers with professionalism, the total commitment to safety, the desire continually to meet client expectations.
All applications will ONLY be received via firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information on any career opportunities with us, kindly visit our web site at http://www.worleyparsons.com/v5/employment.