Government and Public Affairs Manager at The Karama PSC
Closing Date: 21-8-08
The Karama PSC was awarded to Statoil Indonesia Karama AS (a subsidiary of StatoilHydro ASA, Norway) and partners Pertamina in March 2007. The Block covers an area of just under 5000 sqkm and lies in deepwater, West of Sulawesi, Indonesia. The block was won on a firm work commitment of the acquisition and processing of 1900 sqkm of 3D seismic data and the drilling of 3 deepwater exploration wells.
Statoilhydro Indonesia/Statoil Indonesia Karama AS currently has a vacancy for the following position:
Government & Public Affairs Manager
* The successful candidate must have the following background, experience and skills:
* Minimum 20 years of work experience, where at least 10 years in Government Relation and Public affairs,
* Have a good understanding of the energy sector mainly oil and gas,
* Have a good network with the authorities e.g. BP Migas, Ditjen Migas, Department ESDM; local political and other stake holders as well as media and public groups,
* Have the ability to provide detailed insights into the political and economics environment,
* Those who have a degree in Mass Communication would be an advantage,
* Excellent written and spoken English is a must,
* The person would be required to travel locally and overseas.
The position will be located in StatoilHydro’s office in Jakarta, Indonesia. Start date is anticipated as September 2009.
If you are interested and meet the above criteria, please send your application letter along with updated CV not later than August 10, 2008 to :
Statoil Indonesia Karama AS
Wisma Pondok Indah 2, 6th fl, Suite 602
Jl. Sultan Iskandar Muda Kav V-TA
Attn : HR & GA Administrator.
Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org (in MS Word or PDF format, not more than 100KB)