Mine Surveyor for Mining Company
National company which provides integrated services in Mining, Shipping & Trading, is actively seeking for an experienced Mechanical Engineer.
MINE SURVEYOR Post Date: 17 Jul 08
The role of Mine Surveyor is responsible for set up all mine survey plans, survey controls, mine plans & designs in mining construction phase. He will be a key player in mining & operations area at Central Kalimantan and an integral member of Mining team. Reporting to Project Manager, He will also liaise with the Planning and Geology departments.
* Bachelor degree in Geodesy Engineering from Reputable University.
* Minimum 5 years of proven track record within a similar role as Surveyor for mining projects.
* Must have a good working knowledge in construction phase of mining operations.
* Must be able to work unsupervised as well as in an integrated mining team environment.
* Well developed computer literacy skills especially with regard to mining software, such as Surpac, Minescape, Auto Cad,etc.
* Have excellent communication skills in English – written and oral.
* Comfortable in a broad & challenging surveying role.
* Current Driver’s License.
* Willing to be assigned to Central Kalimantan.
In return for your skills and experiences, you will be rewarded with excellent salary and benefit packages available to ensure your results are being duly rewarded. Please send your updated resume, copy of supporting document and expectation salary to:
PO BOX 1229 JKP 10012
Only short listed candidates will be notified.