Civil Project Engineer at PT Arutmin Indonesia
PT Arutmin Indonesia is a global leading company in energy coal business with mine operations and a world-class coal terminal in South Kalimantan. To support its growth in energy coal business, the company is searching for a high potential and dynamic candidate to be part of the engineering team for the position:
CIVIL PROJECT ENGINEER - (Code: CPE)
We have two vacant positions for Civil Project Engineer that will be based in Jakarta and Balikpapan. This is a staff position reporting to Project Services Superintendent and. He/She is responsible for working assignments to all Arutmin Indonesia coal mines project, port facilities and miscellaneous developing coal projects. He/She should provide civil project engineering including the construction management.
Specific requirements to apply:
* University Degree in Civil Engineering from reputable university.
* Min. 5 years working experiences in design and construction especially in coal mine operation and port facilities is an added value.
* Familiarity with Conveyors Drive System, Barges & Port Facilities.
* Independent, self motivated and hard worker.
* Computer literate (MS Word, Excel).
* Possess good communication skill in Indonesian and English.
* Possess strong capability to work as a team.
*Showed high integrity and commitment to PTAI standards in environment, safety, business ethic and good corporate governance
All applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Attractive remuneration plus generous benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your application and resume in English, recent photograph & Copy ID card and put the position code (CPE) at the top-right side of the envelope not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date of this advertisement to : RECRUITMENT
PO. BOX 4619 JKP 10046 or fax 021-57945688
Or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org