Senior Process Metallurgist Zinc and Copper for Mining Company
World Class Opportunity for a World Class Employer
VERITY is a professional Search and Selection company and Recruitment Consultancy formed in Australia and Indonesia in 2007. Our business has been founded by five clear Values; Professional Ethics, Customer Service, Achievement, Teamwork and Life Balance. We integrate these into all we do within our dealings with clients and candidates. Our success has been built upon the recognition that every client and candidate has unique challenges, circumstances and specific needs. Verity has offices in Jakarta, Perth and Brisbane.
A multinational World Class Mining Company is urgently required a Senior Process Metallurgist – Zinc & Copper for Overseas base. With a structured company management and as an established company, there is no doubt that you will be going in the right direction when it comes to growing your career. This company also offering a world class salary packages for top candidates.
Senior Process Metallurgist Zinc & Copper
(Tasmania - Must be willing to work in Australia)
* To provides technical advice and consultative services to the Manager and operating/Superintendents for the metallurgical operation of the each/ Electrolysis/ Casting/ Copper plants with respect to the production of Zinc and Copper. And also require to identifies areas of technical improvements and provides solutions to processing/metallurgical problems within the plants. This also includes providing leadership and technical expertise to identified projects to meet both short and long term goals.
* Candidates must possess at least bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering or Metallurgy.
* At least 5 years experience in Chemical Engineering role or similar role is essential.
* Experience in the mining/ resources industry would be desirable.
* Superior skill with Microsoft Excel and Project is essential.
* Excellent English oral and written.
* Must be willing to work in Australia.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
Salary and Benefits:
# Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: