Business Development Manager at PT. Indokomas Buana Perkasa
PT Indokomas Buana Perkasa
Advertised: 29-10-08 | Closing Date: 27-11-08
Business Development Manager for Oil & Gas Sector
(Jakarta Raya - Jakarta)
* Maintain and expand contacts within the sector including exploration / production companies and contractors / suppliers to the sector.
* Solicit inquiries from clients for quotation / tender offers.
* Preparation of preliminary risk analysis and project review requirements, in accordance with company procedures.
* Monitor offer submission and evaluation process, as far as possible.
* Receive and process further clarifications or supporting data required by client.
* Provide feedback to company regarding progress of offers and likely successes.
* Provide win / loss analysis.
* Continue client contact throughout project implementation, reporting to Operations on relevant information.
* Assist in budget preparation and monthly reporting forecasting.
* Input client information into database.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Physics or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the oil and gas sector within Indonesia.
* Preferably as Managers specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Client focussed with strong relationship development capabilities.
* Balanced and flexible approach to problem solving and client satisfaction.
* Experienced in negotiation and win-win solutions.
Please send your application to hrd. firstname.lastname@example.org