Mechanical Team Member at PT.Holcim Indonesia, Tbk.
PT HOLCIM INDONESIA, Tbk
MECHANICAL TEAM MEMBER Post Date: 29 Oct 08
Job Title: MECHANICAL TEAM MEMBER
Location: Cilacap – Central Java
Scope of works:
The incumbent will be responsible to maintain all mechanical equipments in the Plant involving repairing, replacing and modification jobs and supervise all mechanical jobs to be done by Contractor in daily and within shutdown to achieve Maintenance target with safety, quality assurance and suitable cost.
- Education: Diploma (Polytechnique/D3) from Mechanical Eng with min 2 years experience in Mechanical.
- Experiences: Minimum 5 years experience in mechanical work and additional
experience in Mining Industry preferably in Cement.
- Computer Literate: MS Office, Lotus Notes
- Language: Good command of English, both oral & written
- Other qualifications:
* Understand cement production process, including main and auxiliary equipment.
* Understand and be able to follow mechanical work procedure, including of assembling.
* Understand and be able to use mechanical equipment and tools (such as : welding machine, Lathe/Milling/Cutting/Press/Grinding/Drilling and Boring machine).
* Understand conceptual of mechanical drawing and mechanical properties of materials.
* Good analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
* Have a good relationship with colleagues, supervisors and plant personnel.
* Teamwork oriented.
* Good communication and inter personal skills.
If you are interested to the position, please send your comprehensive resume to:
PT Holcim Indonesia Tbk
HR Operation Dept.
(please indicate the position applied for on the subject field of your email)