Geotechnical Engineer at P. Jembayan Muarabara
Advertised on 25-7-08.
Application deadline on 23-8-08.
PT. Jembayan Muarabara is a member of STRAITS Asia Resources has a coal mining project at East Kalimantan is inviting skilled and highly committed person to join as a part of our team for following position.
* Budgeting, planning and implementation of open pit slope monitoring programs;
* Maintain geotechnical database and slope register;
* Review and analysis of pit and dump design slopes;
* Investigate geotechnical failures and provide recommendations to operations;
* Liaise with geotechnical contractor and consultant for specific tasks;
* Liaise with mine planning, blasting engineer and geologist on geotechnical issues;
* Minimum Associate Degree in Engineering (Mining/Mechanical/Electrical//Petroleum/Oil/Gas).
* Senior Staffs specializing in Engineering in Mining Company is good advantage.
* Experience in use of geotechnical software package.
* Rock property analysis based on software and laboratory result.
* Understanding of slope stability evaluation methods.
* Minimum 4 years involvement in open pit slope monitoring and management.
* Good communication in English for verbal and writing.
* Creative thinker and hard worker who is able to work under pressure.
* Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
All applications will be treated confidentially. Please specify position name you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter or in your email subject. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
If you meet our requirement, please apply directly to jobstreet website or send your updated CV, recent photograph, and certificates to below address.
HR Department - Jakarta
Graha Kirana, 15th Floor
Jl. Yos Sudarso Kav. 88
Jakarta Utara 14350
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org