Business Development Manager at Global MNC
Business Development Manager(Oil & Gas)
Our client,a Global MNC in logistics and 3rd party solutions provider is seeking for a local professional to join them as Business Development Manager in Jakarta, Indonesia.The details are as follows:
Business Development Manager (Urgent)
Developing the Oil and Gas business in Indonesia, coordinating sales and marketing issues with other oil and gas teams in the Region as well as local operation and sales teams.
Job Responsibilities :
* Developing the Oil & Gas business in Indonesia, particularly in both Jakarta and Balikpapan.
* Implementing strategic and marketing plans.
* Identifying business opportunities.
* Preparing quotes / tenders for Indonesia Oil & Gas players, liaising with the Oil & gas network.
* Visiting clients in Indonesia, having International Logistics requirements, and liaising with the International network to ensure a proper business development controlled at both ends.
* Coordinating sales and marketing issues, liaising with other Oil & Gas teams in the Region and abroad, and supporting the local sales and operational teams in Indonesia.
* Appointing and training dedicated teams in Indonesia, in liaison with the country’s MD.
* Adapting and Improving the Oil & Gas Regional procedures in order to match them to the reality of Indonesia’s activity.
* Performing regular reports on revenue growth for reporting to the Oil & Gas Regional Manager and to the Country’s Sales Manager.
* Diploma / Degree in Logistics/ Business Studies / Management
* Professional Certificate in Logistics
* At least 5 years experience in sales/ logistics
* Experience in developing Oil and Gas business
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Good interpersonal skills and able to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and customers
Interested candidates please send your CV to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Saritta@ 65-6232 1724, DID/ 65-6337 3720 for interview.
WE REGRET TO INFORM THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED.