Business Development Supervisor at PT. Cosl Indo
PT. COSL INDO
We need new employe
PT. COSL INDO is an overseas subsidiary company of COSL, it has provided a complete package of oilfield services, including drilling rig, well completion, workover, logging, cementing, filtration unit for clients from 2002.
COSL, has over forty years of experiences in the offshore oilfield services industry and is primarily engaged in delivering overall technical services for offshore oil & gas exploration and production. COSL possesses a complete service line, including marine geophysical survey, drilling & completion services, work over, logging, data acquisition and interpretation, R&D, marine supply & transportation. COSL can provide our clients with not only single service lines but also integrated or package services.
COSL, as an internationalized services company, has maintain good business relationships with over sixty different oil companies and specialized technology companies in over twenty countries, including USA, UK, France, Italy, Japan, etc. Our fleet has operated overseas for many years and currently we have several rigs, vessels, and geophysical vessels working internationally. Through outstanding performance and quality services, the company has successfully built it up its image as a reliable oilfield services provider.
In 2003, COSL was awarded the prestigious title of one of the Ten Best Small Companies and Ten Most Accessible Management in Asia by Euro Money, in the same year we received the award of being nominated as one of the Ten Best Managed Companies by Finance Asia.
COSL achieved nearly ¥0.7 billion net profit in 2004, and was recommended by Standard & Poor as one of thirty stocks with most investment value. The company was also awarded the distinction of being an advanced Unit in Enterprise Culture Successively in 2003 and 2004.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SUPERVISOR
* University Graduate, major in oil and gas relevant engineering
* Max 40 years old, good health
* Familiar with Microsoft office
* Can work as teamwork, hard worker and professional ethics
* Minimum 5 years experience in oilfield service.
* Know well oil company and relevant service work.
* Familiar with Indonesian law and regulation relevant Petroleum.
* Know well Petroleum relevant equipments and technique.
* Can complete job independently.
* Familiar with bid and relevant job.
* Geophysics background will be priority.
* Excellent in English. Fluent in English both written and spoken.
* Excellent in Bahasa Indonesia
If you would like to join us, please send your application letter in English completed with curriculum vitae and related document to:
PT. COSL INDO
Gedung BRI II, Suite 1708
JI. Jend. Sudirman no. 44-46
or email to:
email@example.com and Cc firstname.lastname@example.org
At the same time, indicate your expected salary to the job position.
Post Date: 14 Nov 08