Superintendent Metalurgical and Technical Service at PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
V A C A N C Y
PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara (PTNNT) operates the Batu Hijau cooper/gold mine in West Sumbawa, West Nusa Tenggara Province (NTB). PTNNT is commited to becoming a leader in safety, environmetal stewardship and social responsibility. The Company is inviting skilled, trained, highly commited and dedicated Indonesian workers and professionals to be a part of our team for the positions:
PTS0001 - SUPERINTENDENT METALLURGICAL & TECHNICAL SERVICES
(Nusa Tenggara Barat - Sumbawa - NTB)
* To manage analytical and metallurgical testing, metallurgical accounting and reporting, process control, and metallurgical improvement projects.
* • A Bachelor’s degree in Metallurgical Engineering or related field and 10 years of experience in a copper / gold mine industry especially related with milling/processing operations, laboratory, and/or engineering environment are necessary.
* • Supervisory and management training are also desirable.
* • An advanced degree is a plus.
* • Experiences work at international mining company.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Others) or equivalent.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Preferably Coordinator/Supervisors specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than 7 days after the publication of this advertisment. Please specify position name and code you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment - PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
Jl. Sriwijaya No.258, Mataram 83126, NTB, Indonesia PO.BOX 1022
Fax: 0370-636318 Ext. 48042, e-mail: PTNNT.Recruitment@newmont.com
Closing Date: 25-11-08