Geotechnical Engineer at Services Company
Our Client is an international professional services company. Their people deliver innovative solutions by combining technical skill and experience with an understanding of their clients’ objectives and aspirations. They serve the global market sectors of Infrastructure, Mining & Industry and the Environment. They are currently required Geotechnical Engineer to join their company.
* Budgeting, planning and implementation of open pit slope monitoring program and development.
* Collecting data for high walls and dumps slope design to obtain its design parameters.
* Understanding the way the slopes deform during the excavation process.
* Maintain geotechnical database and slope register.
* Review and analysis of pit and dump design slopes, slope monitoring, technical analysis, and managing slope instabilities.
* Investigate geotechnical failures and provide recommendations to operations.
* Liaise with geotechnical contractor and consultant for specific tasks.
* Liaise with mine planning, blasting engineer and geologist on geotechnical issues.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Geological Engineering / Mining Engineering / Geophysics or related discipline.
* Having experience minimum 3 years in geotechnical monitoring and analysis, preferably in more than one open cut mining environment.
* Competence in the use of geotechnical software and computer literate.
* Experienced working on major projects with major clients.
* Applicants must be willing to work at Balikpapan and Kalimantan.
* 2 Full-Time positions available.
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
# Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: