Commissioning Engineer (Mechanical) at Worley Parsons
-Integrated Client Team-Asset Management focus
-Philippines Based (Manila)
WorleyParsons is a dynamic international design and project services organisation, currently with over 27,700 employees across 34 countries. With a recognised global reputation as a provider of professional services to the energy, resource and complex process industries. WorleyParsons continues to push the boundaries and extend its capabilities around the world.
Commissioning Engineer (Mechanical)
* Providing Commissioning inputs during the design phase of the project.
* Reviewing design packages ensure that the existing commissioning procedures/manual and criteria are applicable, if not, develop new ones for the project.
* Ensuring all individual equipment delivered conforms to the purchase order requirements and has passed all the necessary statutory tests specified and all certificates available.
* Ensuring all project design intentions and specifications are made available and compared/reviewed against design philosophy standard practice and purchase orders.
* Carrying out troubleshooting of equipment such as pumps, gas and diesel engines, reciprocating compressors, heaters and process systems, such as oil and gas production, gas dehydration, fuel gas and dry gas seal systems etc. wherever problems may arise.
* Candidate must possess a Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
* At least 6 years of relevant practical experience.
* Have a working knowledge of the relevant safety standards normally used in the Oil and Gas Industry.
* High-energy work environment, at times requiring long work hours to meet critical milestones.
WorleyParsons offers competitive salary packages together with rewards and benefits of working within a dynamic and expanding company. Defined by the commitment to serving our customers with professionalism, the total commitment to safety, the desire continually to meet client expectations.
All applications will ONLY be received via email@example.com
To learn more about WorleyParsons' exciting global career opportunities and to register your details, kindly visit our web site at http://www.worleyparsons.com/v5/employment.