Resource Geologist, PT. Indo Muro Kencana
Advertised on 9-7-08.
Application deadline on 7-8-08.
PT. Indo Muro Kencana, Operate Mt. Muro gold mines in Central Kalimantan and currently requires the services of the following Employees for its Site Office.
Resource Geologist (Kalimantan Tengah)
* Understand of the principles of geomechanics and geostatistic.
* Ability to work in small professional team.
* Good written and verbal communication skills in English and computer skills.
* Good understanding of mine planning procedure and practices.
* Willing to work in any project areas.
* S-1 from Tertiary qualification in Geosciences;
* Advance working knowledge of surpac software including macros setting, with 3 + years experience in resource modelling;
* 3 year exposure (gold/base metal mining or exploration);
* Familiar with Goesoft, Acquire, MapInfo, AutoCAD and Arc View softwares;
* Understanding the principle of geostatistics, Familiar with JORC Standard
* At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent;
# Trustworthy, Loyal, Cooperative, Helpful, Hardworking, initiative, innovative
# Able to work under pressure and independently with minimum supervision
The competitive salary and benefit will be offered to a successful candidate.
Please send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR to:
HRD Department PT INDO MURO KENCANA
Gedung PT. Pupuk Kaltim 1st Floor
Jl. Pupuk Raya No. 54
Balikpapan East Kalimantan – 76114
Closing date: two weeks after announcement