Head of Maintenance at LPG Plant Company
We are growing LPG Plant company with Head Office in Jakarta and Site Location in Palembang - Sumatera Selatan, looking for:
Head of Maintenance (Based in Palembang)
* Min S-1 degree in Mechanical Engineering from reputable University
* Demonstrating a strong leadership and interpersonal skill
* Having Technical knowledge on mechanical equipment such as, Tank, Turbine, Pressure Vessel, Rotating Equipment etc with min 8 Years experience in same position preferably from Oil and Gas
* Able to communicate in English both oral and written
* Able to prepare budget for maintenance including annual budget, Prepare Scope and conduct TA (turn around) budget for TA, and cost breakdown for any repair works and or modification that might be present in the Plant.
* Computer literate (Engineering related software), Have experienced working using CMMS software (Maximo, or equal)
* Familiar with maintenance scope in all aspect (mechanical, piping, static and rotating equipments, machinery, instrument and electrical maintenance), PM, Un-schedule/breakdown Maintenance, prepare CSA, parts monitoring and management, equipment reliability data monitoring etc.
* Understand all aspect of Gas engine (will be preferable if familiar with Waukesha & CAT gas engine) and in all aspect of refrigeration system (preferable if understand about Propane refrigerant)
* Familiar with all regulation/ works under supervisory of MIGAS regulation (preferred) and Understand about minimum requirement of HSE rule, code application, Safe-works in the Gas & hazardous area
* As a Maintenance supervisor, his responsibility will include but not limited to supervise & manage all maintenance activities of planning, budgeting, executing & reporting.
* Willing to be located in Palembang
Please send your complete resume to:
Post Date: 18 Nov 08