Production Manager at Mining Industry
Being Indonesia most successful and largest mining company and with operation expanding across Indonesia, our client currently requires the service of motivated and experienced Production Manager. Our client offering you fantastic salary and benefits packages for successful candidates.
* Manage the technical services team in the planning and design of the mine.
* Manage the technical team to provide all operations with technical support.
* Identify and develop technical talent in conjunction with the HR dept.
* Optimize the plan (by addressing cost, equipment, manpower, mining method, etc).
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Mining) or equivalent.
* Required skill(s): Computer literacy; good contractual knowledge, industry knowledge, financial management knowledge; good skill of mining planning software; strategic decision making, planning, interpersonal, analytical, and leadership skills.
* Required language(s): English.
* At least 15 year(s) of working experience in mine management (5 years in similar position preferred), exposure to open pit mining and contract mining.
* Applicants should hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably specializing in Mining or equivalent.
* Full-Time positions available.
# Salary and benefits are negotiable.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: