Offshore Installation Manager at M3nergy
We are an established Malaysian public listed company in the domestic and international Oil & Gas industry.We deliver innovative and cost effective marginal field development solutions to our prestigious Clients.
We are progressing towards an exciting and challenging future. We seek those who share our vision, passion and determination to go the distance with us.
OFFSHORE INSTALLATION MANAGER
(Kuala Lumpur - MALAYSIA)
* To coordinate all facility field emergency response including for other vessels and facilities working in or near the field.
* Schedule and conduct monthly Facility Safety Meetings.
* Ensure all Facility Work Team Safety Meetings are conducted as required under the Management System.
* To prepare and implement the short and medium term plans with input from the Onshore Support Team and Facility Supervisors, and to prepare input to the long-term and Life Cycle Plans relating to the facility coordinated by the onshore support team.
* To generate the facility component of the annual budgets and manage controllable expenditure at the facility.
* To develop, implement and maintain the Facility Management System at the Facility.
* Maintenance of all operational records including certificates, correspondences and operational instructions.
* To manage the resources required to operate at the facility ensuring persons performing tasks there are competent and their roles and responsibilities are defined and fully understood and the facility is staffed with the correct level of competent persons.
* To manage, select and recruit suitable skilled personnel and to appraise and develop their competencies, acting as mentor to facility staff and ensuring adequate training is carried out.
* To communicate and report daily to HQ, other related facilities and external customers as required.
* Establish and maintain an adequate level of consumable and strategic spares for the Facilities.
* Liase with PCSB to generate input to short-term production forecasts for stabilised crude oil and export gas (weekly and monthly).
* Ensure that safety meetings, toolbox meetings, JSAs, local audits and emergency exercises are conducted as required by Company standards and procedures.
* Liaison with visiting tankers, supply and service vessels and local drilling rigs as necessary.
* Liase with PCSB in vetting of offtake tankers to meet with Safety Guide lines and company requirements.
* Safe Berthing of lifting tankers at the Malong Marine Terminal in line with all statutory requirements and company requirements.
* Class 1 Certificate Of Competency (COC) Foreign Going with at least 3 years minimum experience as a Master / Chief Officer onboard oil tankers / FPSO / FSOâ€™s
* University graduate with at least 10 years experience in hydrocarbon production industry (O&G) at management capacity
* Fluent in English with excellent communications skills
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
If you meet the above job requirements, interested candidates are encouraged to apply online / via e-mail or alternatively please submit your resume with your current and expected salary and a recent photograph to:
Central Services Division
25th Floor, Wisma UOA II
21, Jalan Pinang
50450 Kuala Lumpur
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Website : www.m3nergy.com