Sales Executive - Oil and Gas at Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube
VAN LEEUWEN PIPE & TUBE
PT. Van Leeuwen Pipe and Tube Indonesia is a Dutch-owned company with regional headquarters in Singapore. Our activities consist of stocking and trading Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and Alloy Steel Pipes, Fittings, Flanges and Valves. Our main customers are in the Oil & Gas, Power, Petrochemical and Palm Oil Industries and related EPC companies. Our Indonesian office is based on Jl Sudirman, Jakarta. Due to the rapid growth of our sales office in Jakarta, we are currently looking for a Sales Executive – Oil & Gas (tenders). This person will be responsible for sales to end-users within the Oil & Gas sector. Applicants with a minimum of 2 years working experience will be considered. Most important are a willingness to learn quickly and the ambition to grow within our sales department. More information can be found on our corporate website www.vanleeuwen.com.
Sales Executive - Oil & Gas (tenders)
Qualifications / Skills :
* D3/S1 - Engineering, Business or Marketing.
* Min. 2 years relevant sales experience to Oil & Gas companies.
* Experience with tender administration and MIGAS regulations.
* Having knowledge about Piping Materials is an advantage.
* Proficient in using MS Office, especially MS Excel, MS Outlook and MS Word.
* Good command in English, both oral and written.
* Male, 25 – 35 years.
Job Responsibilities :
* Marketing of Piping Products.
* Improve relationships with existing customers at Oil & Gas companies.
* Register PT Van Leeuwen Pipe & Tube Indonesia at all major Oil & Gas companies.
* Actively search for new tenders, register for tenders.
* Attend pre-bid meetings and bid-opening meetings.
* Negotiate purchase orders, expedite purchase orders.
* Competitive Salary, including an attractive commission scheme
* Excellent career growth perspective
Please send your application letter and resume, including expected salary, by email to :
APPLICATION DUE DATE : 6 January, 2009
"Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an Interview."