Senior Environmental Officer at PT Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku
PT Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku
PT. Bahari Cakrawala Sebuku, an established Coal Mining Company which engaged in the exploration and production of Coal mine project Located in south-eastern Kalimantan produces high quality thermal coal from an extensive multi-seam deposit. The operation currently produces around 3.5mtpa and is undertaking studies to expand production significantly over the next 2 years. We invite the professionals to be part of our team as followed:
Senior Environmental Officer
(Kalimantan Timur - south-eastern Kalimantan)
* -Male/Female maximum 45 years.
* -Minimum Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
* -Minimum 5 year(s) of working experiences in coal mining company is preferred for this position.
* -Good communication in English is must.
* -Preferred character; strong, active, and diligent
* -Will be post at project Site.
- Development and implementation of an Environmental Management System.
- Assisting site environmental personnel with all aspects of mine-site environmental management.
- Reporting to management on environmental aspects in site.
- Managing government approval and amendments to existing approval.
- Assisting the management of mine sites toward best practice environmental management.
Interested applicants, please email your detailed resume To:
Visit our website at www.straitsasia.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Advertised: 17-12-08 | Closing Date: 15-1-09.