Business Development Manager at Oil and Gas Company
Business Development Manager (Oil and Gas)
* Searching an opportunities for new business trough establishing and developing relationship with clients. Develop new contracting strategies and assess and impact of changes on company strategic goal and tender. The responsibility is also including providing information in all aspect of projects.
* Ensure that the exploration camp, core shed and drill rig sites are professionally managed to minimise risks with the aim of zero harm to people and the environment.
* With the Project Site Coordinator and in conjunction with the Managers EH&S, Community, and Communication as well as the Senior Mine Geologist ensure that appropriate planning processes are in place to provide an efficient and safe working and living environment at the exploration camp, core shed and drill sites.
* Develop solid working relationships with peer management and employees to foster a cooperative and efficient working environment.
* Ensure that all personnel are living in a safe and secure camp environment that provides an appropriate standard of living.
* Ensure that all exploration site activities comply with international standards of EH&S.
* Assist the Project Site Coordinator in the control and management of personnel to and from the exploration site.
# Salary is negotiable.
# Attractive packages are available for top candidates.
# Role is FIFO.
Please email your applications (in English and MS Word format) to: