Geologist at Mining Company
A leading supplier of energy products to industrial plants in Asia is rapidly expanding into mining. Presently looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
* Applicants must be willing to work in South Sumatra
* Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
* Preferably Senior Staffs specializing in Geology/Geophysics or equivalent.
* Full-Time position
* Cutting & core description
* Interpreting Geophysical logging
* Supervise drilling contractor
* GPA minimum 3.00 ( scale of 4 ).
* Maximum age 45 years old
* Software literate such as map info, auto cad, mine scaping
* Good health, smart, good personality and hard work
* Ability to work in a team and can be a leader
* Have capabilities to write an geological report with standards report for each drilling report and exploration report, etc
* Preference will be given to candidate with exposure to Indonesian mining regulations and working with governmental departments in the mining development.
* Past experience in similar capacity should include working with Contractor/Surveyor for survey exploration, review and approve (or recommend for adoption) the contract for geological exploration
* Responsible for daily exploration activities such as drilling, mapping, etc
* Following the project schedule with optimizing the drilling report and exploration report
The successful candidate is based in Jakarta. But business travel to the regional areas is expected occasionally.
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
Interested applicants are invited to send their resume stating their telephone contact numbers, current and expected salaries together with a recent passport-size photograph by email to:
Post Date: 17 Nov 08