Government Relation Officer at Parardhya Mitra Karti, PT
PARARDHYA MITRA KARTI, PT
A CHALLENGING OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU!!
Our client, a new set-up mining company belonged to a conglomerate group engaging in businesses: property, manufacturing, marketing distribution of world reputable electronic products, is seeking numbers of highly potentials Officer to be in the start-up team to develop and operate the business. The sought positions, among others is:
Government Relation Officer
Reporting directly to the External & Internal Relation Manager, the incumbent is in charge of coordinating conducive working relationship with the government & public institutions and the society in general in relates to the company’s mining project development and operation.
The following qualification:
* Has extensive experience in similar function in organizations, preferably natural based Industries (mining, oil & gas, plantation etc)
* Has good communication and good rapport building with local government institutions and public officers and local people
* Has supportive leadership and good managerial competency along with result oriented attitude and community empowerment drive
* Has sound cross cultural sensitivity and understanding supported by good communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and local language
* Willing to be posted in the near by town of the mining location
* Minimum S-1 graduate
* Age range of 35 years old
It’s a permanent employment for the selected candidates along with a competitive remuneration package and career growth opportunity.
Please send through email your resume along with current photos and point of contacts within 2 weeks to the below address.
Wisma KDS, 1st floor
Jl. Raya Mampang Prapatan 6B
Jakarta Selatan 12740
Fax: 021 – 79198373
Post Date: 19 Nov 08