Superintendent-OHS Information and Management at Kaltim Prima Coal, PT
KALTIM PRIMA COAL, PT
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
A Vacancy exists for the position of :
SUPERINTENDENT - OHS INFORMATION & MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
Those who are interested in and meet the requirement for this position are invited to apply.
Key elements of the position include:
* Lead the OHS Information & Management System Section activities to ensure quality services provided to all KPC divisions, departments and contractors.
* Coordinate development, review, update, and publication of KPC Prima Nirbhaya OHS Management System, standards, and requirements to ensure that the system meets OHSAS18001, legal and other relevant requirements and supports the achievement of KPC OHS goals and targets.
* Manage documentations and records related to KPC PN OHS Management System to ensure security, availability and accessibility for relevant parties, traceability for audit and review purposes.
* Co-ordinate implementation of Prinutama/Intelex, Prinasa, HSE Info, and any other safety related system/software throughout the KPC and major Contractor.
* Coordinate and conduct analysis and evaluation of Occupational Health and Safety statistics (e.g. incidents, Prinasa, regular workplace inspections, etc) regularly and/or as required, and provide advises to Manager OHS for further development of strategic improvement plan.
* Review quality of incident and workplace/area inspection to ensure sufficient information is covered, reported and followed up within time frame.
* Manage good communication and liaison with Intelex Canada and other system/software providers/suppliers for technical issues,
* support, maintenance, training, and necessary updates of system/software used at KPC.
* Control the administrative set-up of Prinutama/Intelex, Prinasa, HSE Info and Traffic Offence system i.e. coordinate collection of relevant data, system configuration, allocation of user security privileges, information update, etc.
* \Monitor Prinutama/Intelex and Statistic in relation to: frequency of usage on site, correct use and functionality, identification of technical problem, request for enhancement.
* Distribute Prinasa and traffic offence progress and other risk management information to HSE Coordinator and other relevant parties.
* Co-ordinate the maintenance and upgrading of the database supporting Prinutama/Intelex, HSE Info, Prinasa and Traffic Offence system.
* Liaise with Division/department HSE representative/coordinator, admin personnel and other key user/key person in relation to their role regarding to Prinutama/Intelex, HSE Info, and Prinasa system.
* Coordinate the training of HSE Coordinator and other key user of Prinutama/Intelex, HSE Info, and Prinasa.
* Audit use of Prinutama/Intelex, HSE Info, and Prinasa by work force and develop & implementation action plans to address weakness in its use.
* Oversee implementation of special reporting through Prinutama/Intelex.
* Compile progress report status of incident report.
* Monitor and maintained the use of Safety Database in HSE Info and Company Server throughout the KPC and major Contractor.
* Provide an up-to-date and actual information, document or record throughout KPC and major contractor.
* Minimum S1 in science or relevant field and minimum 5 years working in a mining environment, or D3 with minimum 7 years experience, preferably in a mining environment. Will need 3 – 4 year to become competent
* Extensive knowledge and experience in Occupational Health and Safety Management System, such as NOSA, OHSAS18001, etc.
* Through knowledge of the Prima Nirbhaya OHS Management System
* Good experience in safety management system auditing. Possession of OHSAS18001 Lead Auditor certificate is an advantage.
* Good mastery of English
* Good interpersonal skill for liaising with customer
* Excellent knowledge in computer skill.
* Experience in developing and/or enhancing web site is an advantage.
* Full System training on Prinutama/Intelex Administrator is an advantage
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
Superintendent - Recruitment
PT Kaltim Prima Coal,
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
or e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
visit our website : www.kaltimprimacoal.co.id
THIS IS A CHALLENGING CAREER PROSPECT AND A VERY COMPETITIVE REMUNERATION AND
BENEFIT PACKAGE WILL BE OFFERED TO QUALIFIED CANDIDATE
Post Date: 04 Nov 08