GM Operation at Sinarmas Energy and Mining
Sinarmas Energy and Mining
Our group is one of the world-largest natural resources based companies with operations in Indonesian archipelagos. One of our subsidiaries in Coal Mining is currently expanding and looking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Base: Jakarta with regular travel to site.
Scope of Responsibilities: Manage overall operation since coal leaves the pit till it reaches the customers.
1. The operation consists of coal hauling, hauling road maintenance, stockpile, port, barging and transhipment to vessel
2. Manage sizable internal staffs (>60) and various contractors (>10)
3. Coordinate with other departments within company, such as: marketing, production and finance etc.
4. Build relationship with other related parties, such as: customs dept, trade and industry dept etc.
Challenges: As the operation is in the high growth mode, the challenges are:
1. Recruit, train and develop the organization
2. Prepare the physical infrastructure i.e. road, stockpile, jetty, heavy equipment etc.
3. Develop management process to improve on logistic chain reliability, cost efficiency and coal quality
* Tremendous opportunity for career advancement as the company is in high growth mode to become one of the leading player in mining and energy industry.
1. Minimum 5 years experience in senior manager level in process oriented operation, such as: logistic, manufacturing
2. Mining background, while preferred, is not necessary
3. Display strong leadership and able to motivate people
4. Possess good analytical skills and ability to learn new things
5. Graduated from reputable university with technical degree
6. Age 35-45 years old
Please drop your complete CV to: