Manager-Mine Planning at PT Kaltim Prima Coal
KALTIM PRIMA COAL, PT
COME & JOIN OUR TEAM
PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world. Coal Production target for 2008 is 46 mtpa and plan are underway for further expansion in 2009 and beyond to bring optimum economic return to the company and its stakeholder.
A Vacancy exists for the position of :
Key elements of the position include:
* Manage the short to long term mine planning functions to comply with the board context statement and to maximize net present value of the resources / reserves
* Review and analyse systems, projects, equipment selections and operations and monitor perfomance against budgets and plans.
* Monitor the operational divisions and their compliance with the mine plan, track actual against plan and suggest techniques for achieving compliance.
* Recommend business improvements and technological upgrades to the General Manager Development and Planning.
* Keep ud to date with work issues, monitor the effectiveness of the departement and the employees/tools used, maximise efficiencies and recommend improvements
* Transfer skills, both managerial and technical, to subordinate staff, and to continue their development.
* Take responsibility for the compilation of annual Five Year and Life Of Mine Plans
* Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering / Civil Engineering
* Extensive experience (10 years) and proven skills in mine planning, in particular involving open cut coal mining operations.
* Financial skills to handle capital appropriation, costing and budget responsibility.
* proven experience in managing Mine Planning teams.
* Superior written ad oral communication skills
* Excellent analytical, problem solving and report writing skills
* At least 5 year in a senior / superintendent level role
* Good leadership and People management skills
* A commitment to KPC safety and environment regulations
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present position & remuneration, your latest color photograph) no later than 14 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
Superintendent - Recruitment
PT Kaltim Prima Coal,
PO BOX 620 Balikpapan 76106, Kalimantan Timur
or e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Date: 06 Nov 08