Safety Health Environment Coordinator at PT. Elnusa, Tbk
PT. ELNUSA, Tbk
PT Elnusa Tbk, a national pride world class company for total solution in Upstream Oil and Gas Services (see: www.elnusa.co.id). We are currently seeking for highly qualified candidates to fill the following position to be based in Balikpapan :
SAFETY HEALTH ENVIRONMENT COORDINATOR (Job Code: HSE)
* Conducts safety and/or environmental audits and inspects facilities to ensure a safe working environment and compliance with regulatory laws.
* Conducts orientations, visits work sites, and distributes literature to implement and promote safety and/or environmental policies and procedures
* Coordinate and execute environmental and/or safety programs.
* Ensure Health, Safety & Environment compliance with government laws and regulations and company policies.
* Assist management to develop procedures based on regulatory and/or client requirements.
* Produce timely and accurate HSE reporting
* Communicate HS&E related matters to management and employees.
* Assist in responding to inquiries or complaints from clients, regulatory agencies and/or community groups.
* Handle special projects, as assigned.
* Preferable Male, age between 25-40 years old.
* Diploma or Bachelor degree from reputable university with minimum GPA, 2.75 of 4.00.
* Having 2-5 years experience as Health and Safety Coordinator at Mining or Oil & Gas industries.
* Having well knowledge about HSE implementation at Workshop and Drilling Operation.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong Analytical Skill
* English and computer literacy are a must.
* Willing to travel to remote sites
* Other Competencies: Integrity, Synergy, Commitment, Teamwork & Cooperation, Customer Service Orientation, General Intelligence,Problem Solving, Achievement Motivation.
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application and resume not later than November 16th, 2008 to email@example.com
(Put the job code “HSE” in your email subject and not more than 100 KB)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further selection process.
Post Date: 06 Nov 08